Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Baldgirl shaved my head smooth with Straight razor

This incident happened to me a few years back when I was in Chennai. It was afternoon, and the street was filled with people. As I was new to this place, I thought of taking a walk. While walking I saw a barbershop which was owned by a girl. The strange thing is that her head was completely shaved. But she was looking very beautiful. I was not able to stop myself from approaching her so I went and sat on the bench placed outside of her shop. She was shaving one kid's head. She was very quick. Her hands were so fast that within a few minutes shaved that kid's head completely bald. Then that kid left rubbing his shaved head and she called me. I walked in and sat on the chair. She asked, "Shave or haircut?" I said, "Haircut would be fine". Then she put a white cape on me and started looking for haircutting tools. While she was looking for those tools, I asked her, "Can I ask you one question?" She said, " Yes" Without stopping to look for tools. I asked, "Why did you shave your head?" Then she turned toward me and said, " You are not from this place, aren't you?" I replied, " Yes". Then she said, " People usually keep their head shaved in summer and I only have this job to take care of my family, so If I have hair then people might feel uncomfortable asking me for their headshave and may go to another shop. So to keep my business running smoothly, I keep my head shaved." Then asked her, "Your head looks so smooth, when did you shave your head?" She replied, "I shave my head every day." And laughed. I was shocked to hear that and said, "Seriously! you shave your head every day?" She said, " Why would I lie, I have kept my head shaved smooth so people can get attracted, the way you did". I did not know when she noticed that. I tried to cover myself but she again laughed and said, "You are not the first person who came to me and asked about my shaved head. So, I thought I came for the same reason." Then she said, " So now what do you say, should I shave your head or still like to go for a haircut." Before I could reply she said, " I do very good headshave. You will love it once your head is shaved. If you don't like it, don't pay me. So tell me?" I gave it a thought and said, "OK, let's give it a try." Then she put all the haircutting tools back in the drawer and picked a straight razor. She first removed the old blade from it and loaded the new blade into it. Then she placed it back on the shelf and started spraying water on my hair to make it wet. Once my hair was wet she took some soap-like gel and started massaging it on my wet hair. Now my hair is covered in leather. Then she took the straight razor, bent my head down, and took a small shave in the center of my head. Then from the same place she took two to three long strokes and a lump of hair covered in soap leather fell off my eyes to the ground. In the mirror, it was clearly visible there was a big shaved spot on the top middle of my head. She kept shaving my head and my shaved hair fell on the cape and on the ground. Now my head was getting bald, the scalp was clearly visible. In no time she shaved my head from top and back. Then both sides were shaved soon. My head was full of hair twenty minutes back but now it was smooth and shiny. Then she wiped my shaved head with a towel and put on some aftershave lotion. It burnt at the beginning but after a few seconds, it felt cold. But she did not stop there, she took some oil and started massaging my shaved head. I never felt like that before. Her hands were so smooth that they slipped on my shaved head. Then she said, " So what do you say, was it good?" I smiled and said, "I loved it." She smiled and said, " Headshave is my specialty." Then she took the cape off me, I asked her, " How much for the headshave?" She said, "Fifty rupees". I paid her a hundred, When she was returning the remaining Fifty to me I stopped her and said, "No, keep it." But she refused and tried to return it to me. Then I said, "See I am here for a few weeks. and I liked your look, so I will be coming every day for headshave." Then she said, "In that case, I will give you a discount." We both started laughing and I left her shop rubbing my hand on my smooth shaved head.

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...