Thursday, June 6, 2024

Metro Headshave

After a lot of effort I finally got a job but the condition was that I have to relocate to Delhi. So I packed my bags and started my journey. Delhi is a nice place. In no time I adjusted in. Due to job requirements I always used to leave late from the office. Mostly I used to take the last metro. one day something happened that brought a big change in my life. I am a headshave fetisher. I like getting my headshave but was not able to gather courage to shave my head. I was afraid of what people will think, will I look good, and few other thoughts. That day it was too late and I boarded the last metro. The Metro was barely coruded. Hardly two or three people were sitting in the Metro. I went and sat in the last seat and started looking into my mobile. I was checking bald people's pictures and head shaving videos. But suddenly I like someone is watching me. I turned my face and saw one lady of my age sitting next to me and was trying to pretend she did not see anything. I was scared and embarrassed. I quickly closed my mobile and set. My station was seventh but today I got down on the fifth station and took a cab from there to reach home. Now due to work pressure I always used to get late and most of the time I was getting the last metro. One day I boarded the last metro, but today it was more crowded than usual. But, luckily I found an empty seat. Now the entire metro was filled except for one seat next to me. At the next station only one person boarded the metro and guess what, she was the same girl who saw me watching headshaving video. Now as only one seat was empty which was next to me, so she had no option. She came and sat next to me. I remembered our last encounter and started feeling embarrassed. I wasn't able to look at her. I was sitting there putting my head down. Then I saw that she took out her mobile and played one headshaving video. I was trying to avoid looking at her mobile but sometimes I used to take a quick glance and turn my face. Soon the seventh station came. I stood up and looked at her, she was also looking at me and there was no expression on our faces and I left. Next day I took the same metro but today, like other days, it was not crowded. Again at the next station the same girl entered the metro and started looking for a good place to sit. That is when she saw me. I thought she would sit far from me but instead she sat next to me. This time she was looking at me but not saying anything. I was still shy and confused. Then she placed her hand on head and started running her fingers through it. I was shocked. I don;t know why she was doing that. Then she came closer to me and said, " Nice hair. But I know you don't like them" . Then I looked at her but didn't know what to say. Soon the other station arrived. And I got down at the station. In a few seconds. The door was closed. And I saw her staring at me through the glass window, While Metro was leaving the station. That day, Instead of a cab, I went home walking and While walking I was only thinking about what She said to me. Though I was afraid of reacting to her words. But it wanted the same thing, getting my head shaved. The next day I reached the metro station a bit early. But I waited for the last metro. I wanted to see her again. I boarded the last Metro. Like yesterday She boarded from the next station. She saw me and started walking towards me and sat next to me. Like yesterday she again started Running her Fingers through my hair. I felt like the current was passing through my body. Then she asked me. So what do you say? Should we shave your head? I know that you want it. So why are you hesitating? I looked at her and without saying anything, I nodded my head. She smiled at me with eyes Full of excitement. I never thought that I'm gonna get my head shaved by a girl. That too by a Girl who is so beautiful. Then she asked me to go home with her. Where she already made the preparation for shaving my head. When we reached her home, I saw she had one box full of only head shaving tools. It contained clippers, hand clippers, Scissor, Straight Razors, packet of blades and many more. I asked her why she had these items to which she replied stating she likes to shave head but never got any opportunity, so for satisfaction she brought Head Shaving tools. But finally some of these tools will be used today. She asked me if I needed something to drink or should we start. I said, why waste time, let's get started. Then asked me how I wanted to get my head shaved. I replied that I want to get my head shaved with a straight razor. She held my hand and said that she even wanted to shave my head with a straight razor. Then we went into her room where she placed a big sheet of plastic on the ground and placed a stool in the center and asked me to sit on it. I went and sat on the stool to get my head shaved. Then she took some water in her hand and started pouring it on my head, to make my hair wet for shaving. After wetting my hair. She took a straight razor and inserted a new blade and walked toward me, rubbing razor in her pab as she was sharpening it. Then she stood in front of me. I could smell her body, it was so sweet. Then she took a deep breath and bent my head and placed a straight razor on my head for shaving. She took one big glide on my head and shaved a big bunch of hair. Then she lifted the shaved hair from my head and showed me and then threw them on the ground. Then again started shaving. More and more hair falling on the ground. She was rubbing her soft hands on my shaved head. That felt so good. Then she came closer to shave my head from behind while standing in front. This time my face stuck to her belly. Then she started shaving my head from behind. Now I could clearly feel the shaved portion on my head. It was getting hard for me to resist so I kissed her belly. After kissing I thought she may not like it but instead she pulled me closer to her belly. Now She was shaving my head and I was kissing her body. In no time she shaved my head completely bald but still she was standing there letting me kiss her body while she was rubbing my shaved head. Then she bent and kissed me back. At that moment I knew, I was going to spend my whole life with her and guess what, we are getting married but till then we are having weekly two to three sessions of headshave. Infact on our wedding she wanted me to come with a smooth shaved head. I know it's going to be fun, What are your thoughts....?

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...