Headshaving Girlfriend

The afternoon sun in Bangalore had a way of filtering through the high glass windows of the Cult Fit gym in Indiranagar, casting long, sharp shadows across the lifting platforms. That was where I first noticed Priya. She wasn’t just working out; she was commanding the space. There was an unapologetic boldness in the way she carried herself, a striking, magnetic presence that demanded attention. When our eyes met over a set of heavy deadlifts, she didn’t look away. Instead, she flashed a confident, knowing smile that instantly hooked me. Within weeks, we were inseparable. Priya was a force of nature—dominating, fiercely independent, yet fiercely loving in a way that made me feel entirely consumed. She had a way of taking control of situations before I even realized there was a decision to be made. At first, I found it exhilarating. I didn’t mind that she usually chose the restaurants, the weekend getaways, or the pace of our relationship. She was beautiful, sharp, and entirely devoted to me. But I hadn’t yet realized just how far her desire for control would go. The shift began on a rainy Tuesday evening at our favorite rooftop restaurant. We were sipping drinks, talking about her day at the tech firm she managed, when she suddenly leaned across the table, her dark eyes locking onto mine with absolute certainty. "We’ve been together for a while now," Priya said, her tone smooth but unyielding. "It’s inefficient running two apartments in Bangalore. We should move in together. You should move into my place." The suddenness of it caught me off guard. I swallowed hard, feeling a sudden tightness in my chest. "Uh, yeah... we’ll see," I offered weakly, trying to buy time. "It's a big step. Let's think about it." Priya didn't argue. She just smiled, a small, enigmatic expression that should have warned me. Exactly a week later, over coffee, she brought it up again. "So, I cleared out two wardrobes for you. When are we doing this?" "I'm still looking into what I can do with my lease, Priya. I'll let you know," I replied, deliberately looking down at my phone to change the subject. She let the matter drop, or so I thought. That very evening, the doorbell to my apartment rang. When I opened it, Priya walked past me without a word, her heels clicking sharply against the hardwood floor. She turned around in the middle of my living room, her arms crossed, her eyes scanning the space. "Where are your bags?" she asked bluntly. I blinked, thoroughly confused. "My bags? Why do I need my bags?" "Because you’re coming with me to my house tonight," she replied, as if explaining something obvious to a child. "We’re moving you in." A wave of stubbornness washed over me. "Priya, no. I told you, I am not ready for that yet. You can't just dictate when we live together." The dominance in her posture instantly vanished, replaced by a sudden, heavy sadness. She deflated, walking over to the edge of my bed and sitting down, her gaze fixed on the floor. It was the first time I had seen her look vulnerable. The sight of her looking so defeated chipped away at my resolve. I couldn't bear to see her unhappy. Deep down, I knew I loved her, and despite her controlling nature, she was incredible. I walked over, kneeling in front of her. "Alright," I sighed, offering a gentle smile. "Alright, we can live together." The transformation was instantaneous. Priya beamed, throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me tightly. Before I could even process my surrender, she was on her feet, pulling my suitcases out of the closet and aggressively packing my clothes. She was far more excited than I was, but watching her zip up the bags, a sense of warmth settled over me. She was a beautiful, brilliant girl. If she was a little dominating, so be it. That night, I officially moved into her apartment. For the first few weeks, our domestic life was bliss. Priya’s apartment was luxurious, and she treated me like a king. But control, once gained, always seeks a new frontier. We were lounging on her velvet sofa one lazy Saturday afternoon. My head was resting on her lap, and she was running her fingers through my thick, dark hair. Suddenly, her fingers tightened slightly around the strands. "I want you to try a new hairstyle," she remarked casually, staring down at my head. "Sure," I said, barely looking up from my laptop. "I'll head down to the barber shop next weekend and see what they suggest. Maybe a fade." "I didn't mean a haircut," Priya said, her voice dropping into that familiar, commanding cadence. "I want you to shave your head. Completely." I sat up straight, turning to look at her. "What? No. Absolutely not. I am not going to do that. I like my hair." Priya’s eyes flashed with determination. "You don't have to go to any barber shop. I will go out and get a straight razor tomorrow, and I will perform the headshave myself. It will look incredibly sexy on you." "Priya, listen to me. I am not interested. I am not getting a bald head," I said firmly, trying to set a boundary. She didn't get angry. Instead, she leaned in close, a mesmerizing smile playing on her lips. "It doesn't really matter what you want, baby," she whispered against my lips, before kissing me deeply, shutting down any further argument. The next morning, I woke up to the rich aroma of filtering coffee and frying eggs. I drifted into the kitchen, finding Priya standing by the stove in a silk robe. I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her cheek. "Good morning." "Good morning, baby," she smiled beautifully. "Now go get fresh. Your breakfast is ready." I washed up and sat down at the table. As we ate, I noticed several bags from a high-end grooming boutique sitting on the counter. "Did you go out early?" I asked. "We had everything we needed for breakfast." Priya took a sip of her coffee, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "I went shopping while you were sleeping. I bought fresh vegetables... and the straight razor, if you remember our conversation from last night." My fork dropped onto the plate. "Are you serious?" "Yes, baby. Why would I joke about that?" She stood up, walking over to the counter and pulling a gleaming, professional-grade straight razor from the box, testing its weight in her hand. Panic swelled in my chest. Looking at her, I knew she wouldn’t stop until she had executed the headshaving she had planned. I was terrified, completely unready for a smooth shaved head, but her dominance was absolute. "Come with me," she commanded, holding out her hand. Helplessly, I took it. She led me into the spacious, marble-tiled bathroom. Priya pointed to the inside of the large porcelain bathtub. "Sit," she ordered. I stepped into the dry tub and sat down. Priya perched herself confidently on the wide edge of the bathtub wall, positioning herself directly behind me. She pulled my upper body back until I was nestled tightly between her legs, completely trapping me. She picked up a water spray bottle. Mist, mist, mist. Cold water saturated my hair as she began massaging it slowly, her long fingers digging into my scalp. When my hair was completely soaking wet, she set the bottle down. The metallic click of the straight razor echoed in the quiet bathroom. I watched her reflection in the mirror as she took half of a brand-new, sterile blade and precisely loaded it into the razor mechanism. A cold sweat broke out on my neck. Priya placed her left hand firmly on the crown of my head, pushing downward to force my chin to my chest. Instinctively, I resisted. I locked my neck muscles, refusing to bend. I didn't want a bald head. For a few tense seconds, we battled—my stubbornness against her pure will. Priya realized I was fighting her, but her expression didn't change. She had made up her mind. This headshave was happening. Suddenly, she shifted her grip. She grabbed a fistful of my wet hair and pulled downward with a sharp, firm tug. A jolt of pain shot through my scalp. "Ow!" I cried out, immediately bending my head forward to relieve the pressure. "Good boy," she murmured. Holding my head firmly in that submissive position with her left hand, she placed the cold, naked edge of the straight razor dead center on the middle of my head. She drew the razor slowly, deliberately, towards the front. The sound was incredibly loud inside my own skull. I felt the sharp blade slicing through the roots of my hair. A massive clump of dark, wet strands fell forward, landing directly on my lap. In a matter of seconds, she had carved a wide, naked highway right down the middle of my scalp. She didn't let me lift my head to see. Keeping her tight grip on my remaining hair, she placed the straight razor back in the middle and took another long, slow stroke toward the front. More hair cascaded down my face, gathering on my lap and shoulders. Looking down at the pile of my own hair, a wave of resignation washed over me. With two massive strips shaved entirely to the skin, there was no going back. The damage was done. I relaxed my neck muscles, loosening my posture, and completely surrendered to her whims. Sensing my submission, Priya’s touch softened slightly. She placed the razor on the top left side of my head, shaving slowly toward the front. She was meticulous, moving the blade with expert precision. There was no rushing, no roughness; she was doing it beautifully, ensuring there were no nicks or bruises on my skin. "You're doing so well, baby," she cooed as the left side of my head was stripped bare. Next was the right side. Scrape. Scrape. The straight razor glided effortlessly, sending the final remnants of my top hair tumbling down onto my chest. "Turn around," she instructed gently. I shifted in the tub, facing away from her and bending my head deeply forward. Priya placed the razor at the crown and began shaving the back of my head, drawing the blade downward toward the nape of my neck. The freshly severed hair slid down my bare back, tickling my skin before falling to the floor of the tub. She ran the razor repeatedly, using slow, firm, sweeping motions, dedicated to making my head as smooth as she possibly could. After several intense minutes, the scraping stopped. I cautiously reached up and felt my scalp. It was entirely bald, but rough with a heavy shadow of stubble. "We're not done yet," Priya whispered. She picked up a heavy can of rich shaving foam and pressed the nozzle. A massive dollop of thick, white cream filled her hands. She applied it generously over my entire head, rubbing her hands in slow, heavy circular motions. She massaged the foam deeply, making sure every single square inch of my newly shaved head was lubricated. I closed my eyes. Her fingers felt incredible against my sensitive skin, sending waves of relaxation through my body. Once the massage was complete, the straight razor returned. This time, she started from the nape of my neck and shaved upward, and from my forehead back. She was shaving against the grain, a technique designed to deliver an immaculate, smooth shaved head. With every stroke, she would cleanly wipe the foam and tiny stubble onto a tissue resting on her lap. She repeated this meticulous pattern, traversing my scalp again and again for several minutes until every trace of foam was gone. Priya set the razor down and placed both of her warm palms flat against my scalp, rubbing them back and forth, entirely enamored by her handiwork. "Perfect," she breathed. I sat there, frozen, covered in a blanket of my own discarded hair, possessing a completely smooth shaved head. "Go take a shower, wash the hair off, and meet me in the living room," she said, tapping my bald crown playfully before stepping out of the bathroom. The hot water of the shower hitting my bare scalp was a shock to the system. It felt intensely sensitive, completely exposed to the air. After washing away the loose hairs, I dried off and reluctantly walked into the living room. Priya was sitting elegantly on the sofa, waiting. When I approached, she patted the floor directly in front of her. "Sit on the ground, baby." I obeyed, sitting cross-legged at her feet. She produced a bottle of premium, scented grooming oil. Pouring a few drops onto her palms, she clapped them together and began applying it to my bald head. Her hands moved slowly, rubbing the oil into the skin with a soothing, hypnotic rhythm. The warmth of her hands, combined with the gentle pressure on my smooth shaved head, was overwhelmingly relaxing. My eyelids grew heavy, and within minutes, I drifted into a light, peaceful sleep right there against her knees. When I blinked my eyes open a while later, the afternoon light had shifted. I looked up. Priya was holding a book in one hand, reading quietly, while her other hand instinctively remained on my bald head, casually stroking and feeling the smooth skin. Sensing I was awake, she looked down and smiled tenderly. "How are you feeling now, baby?" I rubbed my eyes, a strange sense of calm overtaking my initial shock. "It... actually feels really good," I admitted softly. Priya’s smile widened, a triumphant gleam returning to her eyes. "Good, baby. Because this is exactly how you’re going to get shaved every single week from now on." My eyes went wide. "No! Absolutely not," I protested, sitting up. "This was a one-time experiment. This is the first and last time you shave my head, Priya." She chuckled softly, leaning down to plant a soft kiss on top of my smooth shaved head. "Baby, you didn't want to get a headshave in the first place, but look at you now. Do you really think you'll be able to stop me next week?" I opened my mouth to argue, to reassert my dominance, but as I looked into her commanding, loving eyes, the words died in my throat. I remained silent, knowing deep down that she was entirely right. "That's what I thought," she murmured, her fingers resuming their slow, hypnotic massage over my scalp. "Now, go back to sleep." I wanted to say more. I wanted to fight it. But her fingers felt so incredibly good against my bare skin that my resistance melted away. Within minutes, I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep under her touch. It has been a month now. Every Sunday morning, the straight razor comes out, and Priya meticulously maintains my smooth shaved head. I am still completely bald, and honestly? I’ve never been happier.

Headshaving Girlfriend

The afternoon sun in Bangalore had a way of filtering through the high glass windows of the Cult Fit gym in Indiranagar, casting long...