Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Forced head shaved as punishment

I realized that we should never make fun of anyone. You don't know when karma will bounce back at you. This happened to me when I was in college. There was one girl by Priya. She was pretty, shy, and always gets bullied. One day she came to college with a new haircut. She cut her hair short like a boy. She looked funny because she never cut her hair this short. I was also one of the guys who used to bully her. I started enjoying making fun of her new haircut. She told me multiple times to leave her alone, but it was not so easy to lose. I said "Why do you cut them short? You should have shaved your head" and was laughing. She got angry and sad as well and ran from there. After some time, I felt bad making her sad and went to apologize to her. She was staying alone. I knocked on her door and after a few knocks, she opened her door and saw me with angry eyes. I told her I was sorry, I shouldn't have misbehaved with you and I am feeling bad. She saw me for a while and asked me to get in the house. I followed her to her living room and sat on a chair. Then she went and brought tea. We both were drinking tea and talking and suddenly I started feeling drowsy and then fainted. Then after a few minutes, my eyes opened and I was tied to a chair, Priya was sitting on the opposite chair looking at me and waiting for me to regain my consciousness. I finally awoke and tried to get off the chair but it was too tight and after trying hard I gave up. Then Priya walked up to me and said " So you awake, now we can talk about my short hair". I told her that she was out of her mind and let me go but she did not follow me and said " Why are you in such a hurry. You are about to get a new haircut, so sit still. I don't want it to be messed up". Then I said, " What haircut? What are they saying?". Then she came closer and said, " You said I should have shaved my head instead of short hair so why don't you get a head shave". I was shocked to hear that and said " Please don't shave my head. I don't want to be bald". After which she laughed and said, "That's what I thought before my haircut but it is good you brought this up and now you can get a smooth shaved head". I was screaming and asking her to stop but she did not listen to any of that and brought a glass full of water and emptied it on my head. Now my head was completely wet and water was dripping from my hair. Then went into the room and came back with a shiny straight razor. She stood in front of me and started loading the blade into it. After loading the blade she put her hand on My head and started rubbing it and said "Now soon these hairs will be on the floor and you will have a smooth shaved head". I was crying and telling her to stop but she did not listen and grabbed some of my hair from the center in her hand and started shaving from the middle of my head. I was feeling my hair getting shaved but was not in a position to do anything except let her shave my head. After a few minutes, she shaved a big bunch of hair and all the hairs were in her hands. She showed me the hair and started dropping them on the floor slowly. Then she said, "Look there is a bald spot in the middle of your head. Do you want me to stop or should I continue?". Then I said don't stop and shave it all. I cannot go with the patchy bald spot in the middle of my head. She laughed loudly and said, "You were telling me to get My head shaved, and look who is asking for a head shave". I said I am sorry for my stupidity now please shave my head. Then she said, "OK, I will make it smooth". I replied "ok" and she started to continue shaving. Now, she stood at the back and started shaving. My hair was getting shaved and falling on my back and on the floor. She took a good amount of time and shaved me from the back. Now she came in front and started shaving. My hairs were falling from my head and touching my face and after a few minutes, I was completely bald from the top as well. Now she started shaving my head from the right side and after finishing from the right she did it from the left. Now I was completely bald but the smoothness was missing so she brought body wash from the bathroom and applied it on my head. She rubbed it all over my shaved head and again started shaving it. While shaving lather was falling off my head and on getting on the ground. I could see the tiny hairs in the fallen lather. After multiple strokes, she shaved my head completely smooth and then she rubbed her hands on my shaved head and said, " You look so sexy in the smooth shaved head. You should shave your head often. Anyways, now till your hair grows back I will get my hair back to old length and for 4 to 6 months every time you look in the mirror, you will remember me. Then she untied me and asked me to get into the bathroom and clean myself. I did as she said and when I came back I saw her cleaning my hair from the floor. She looked at me and said, " I don't want to shave your head, but you have to learn that hurting anybody's feelings is not good. Now you can hang out with me, I will not make fun of your shaved head". Then she came closer to me and started rubbing her hands again on my shaved head and said," I don't know why but I could not keep my hands off your shaved head". Then she asked me to stay a little longer and in that time I learned lots of things about her. She seems to be a nice person. After that day till I completed college, I was bald and Priya was the person who made sure my head remained smooth.

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...