Friday, May 3, 2024

Headshave saved me

This incident is from last year. I was living alone and unfortunately, my housemaid couldn't come to work. I found one lady in my building compound ready to do household work. She was young and didn't look like a maid, but for me, she was like a lifesaver. I spoke to her and everything was finalized. The next day she came and started doing her job and to be honest she was good at it. Due to summer, everything was closed even a barbershop. My hair was all grown and messy. I was not taking good care of my hair and in a few days I started experiencing itching and dandruff, but I was still not concerned. One day my maid was sweeping the floor and saw me scratching my head rigorously. She came to me and said: "You will hurt your scalp. It will start bleeding if you continue doing it". I stopped and said: "Yes, you are right. It already started burning". Then she again went to sweep and while sweeping she said: "You are having bad hair fall. Every day I see so many fallen hairs across the room. Why don't you do something about it". I replied: " I know, I want to see a dermatologist but his clinic is closed" Then she replied: "Well if you don't do anything now, you will get bald in a few months". I said: " I don't know what to do". Then she said: "I can help". I was staring at her waiting for her to say how. Then she stopped sweeping and came to me and said let me see. I bent my head down and she started running her hand in my hair and inspecting the scalp. After she was done checking she said: "It is too bad, your whole scalp is damaged. The only way you can save your hair and scalp is by shaving your head. Shaving means completely smooth". I started thinking about what she said and replied: "If that is the only option then I can shave my head, but again, the barbershop is closed. How can I shave my head?". She again said: "If you like I can shave your head smooth. I know how to do it. I have all the tools". I was confused, so I asked her "How do you know that?". She said: "I am a hairdresser but, due to summer there are not many customers in my saloon so I closed it. But I need money for daily needs, so I am doing household work". Then I said, "Well I would love it if you could shave my head bald". She smiled at me and said: "OK. I will be free by the evening, I will come then and shave your head". I nodded my head. After some time she finished her work and left. She again came in the evening carrying a small bag with her which I guess contained tools to shave my head. She asked me to go to the bathroom as she didn't want to spoil the living room. I went into the bathroom. She came in with the chair and placed it against the washbasin and asked me to facedown in the washbasin. I did as I was asked to do. Then she turned on the tap and started rinsing my hair. She rinsed my hair for some time and then put a towel on my head to soak the water. Meanwhile, she was doing something on the table but, I could not see it because my head was in the washbasin. Then she came back and took off the towel from my head, and started to apply shaving cream on my head. My hair was a little big for shaving cream so I asked her why is she applying shaving cream on my head. She said: " Your hair is too messy and shaving directly will hurt your scalp, so I am applying the shaving cream. This will soften your hair and it will be easy to run the razor on your head. I nodded. She continued to apply the shaving cream and after a few minutes, she stopped. I was waiting and thinking what is she doing, then she came back and placed her thumb in the center of my head. Then placed a razor below it, and started shaving. I could feel the shaving of my hair. It was like something was stuck to the head and it was being taken off. It was quiet so I heard the sound of a razor shaving my head. After a few strokes of the razor, a big bunch of hair falls into the washbasin mixed with shaving cream. Then she again stared from the beginning point and shaved the remaining of the back. The way she was using the razor was awesome. She shaved my back completely and the washbasin was filled with my hair. She came on the right and started shaving. Her fingers were very soft after every stroke that was running her fingers on the bald spot. After she was done from the right, she moved to the left and repeated the same. Now I was bald from the back and side. Then she again went for a while. I called her name and she replied: " Wait, I am changing the blade. I want to shave your head smooth". Then, I came and placed the razor in the center and started shaving it toward my forehead. This time the hair was falling more rapidly maybe because of the slope. While shaving she said: "So finally you are getting your head shaved. You have to keep it smooth for a few months so your scalp can get repaired". I said:" Sure, please shave my head every 2 days". Then she said: " no, I will shave your head every day. so be ready to stay bald for a few months" and laughed, still shaving my head. Now I was completely bald. She asked to get up and I took my head out of the washbasin I saw in the mirror. I was completely different and could not see a single hair on my head. Then she came behind me and started rubbing my head. I could see her in the mirror, she was smiling. Then she again took the razor and this time she placed it to the front of my head and started shaving toward the top. She ran the razor multiple times and repeated the same with the back but from the bottom to the top. Then she came and started shaving my beard. I tried to stop her, but she said: "You are anyways bald, why don't clean all your hair from head and face, you will feel good", Well she was right so I allowed her to shave and she shaved my face too. Now except for my eyebrows, no hairs on my head or face. Then she applied some paste on my head and said: " Keep it for a few hours and wash it. I will come back and shave your head". After the head shave, I really felt good, now no more itchiness, dandruff, or hair fall. After that, till today she is coming every day and before leaving running a razor over my head to keep my head smooth. I started liking the smooth bald head and hoping to make it a permanent look. I will tell her this next time I see her.

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...