Sunday, May 26, 2024

Forced to shave my head for her happiness

On our first night, Seema expressed her love for my hair. She said that she likes my hair long and shiny. But, after a few months, she started getting attached to bald fetishism. Seema tried to convince me a few times to shave my head but I thought she was kidding so I ignored her. With time her craving for touching, rubbing, or maybe shaving someone's head was increasing. Now, she was getting angry about small things, her focus was distracting. She started spending most of her time watching head-shaving videos and photos. I was getting worried about her. I asked her a couple of times to stop it, this is making her crazy. But she continued doing it. One day we both were sitting on chairs and discussing our plans for our first anniversary. I asked her what she wanted for our anniversary. She came closer to me and held my hands, started looking into my eyes, and asked if would give her what she wanted. I said and waited for her response. She said I should get my head shaved and that too smooth like it was waxed. It should be feather smooth. I looked at her for a while and said that I could shave my head but, not sure how to make that smooth. She said seriously you going to shave your head. I kissed her hands and said yes I will shave my head for you. Then she said good let's get your head shaved today. I said today is not the anniversary. Then she said that she knew that it was not our anniversary but she wanted to see me getting my head shaved today and again on the day of our anniversary. So we got ready and went to the barbershop. I sat on one of the empty chairs. Before I could say, Seema asked the barber to shave my head. Then the barber asked to Seema if he should shave my head with a clipper or straight razor. Seema looked at me and said straight razor. Then the barber started the shaving process. While the barber was spraying water on my hair, Seema said she'd be back in a few minutes and left the barbershop. After making my hair wet Barber loaded a new blade and stood in front of me. He bent my head placed the razor in the crown area and started shaving my head toward the front. Shaved hair falling on the ground. I could feel the numbness on my shaved scalp. He was running razor rapidly. It seems like he will shave my head within 5 minutes. Now more shaved hair gathered on the ground on the cape. Once my head was completely shaved from the front he went behind to shave the back side of my head. I was so scared to see myself in the mirror so I did not lift my head, but the barber held my chin and made me look up so he could get a clear view of the back of my head to shave. Then he was shaving my head from the back and I felt like I was forced to see myself while getting my head shaved. My scalp was completely clean and only some shaved wet hair lumps were stuck on it. As soon as he took the last stroke of the razor on my head Seema entered the barber shop and looked at me with a big smile. I also replied to her with a fake smile as I was not happy due to my smooth-shaved head. Then the barber wiped my head shaved head with water and cloth. After cleaning all the leftover hair from my head he took some powder and applied it to my head. Then I and Seema left the barber shop. While heading home Seema placed her hand on my shaved head and said it looked good but she wanted it more smooth. Once we reached home Seema quickly took me to the bathroom and made me stand in front of the mirror. Then she removed a small bottle of shaving foam from the bag and applied it on my shaved head. I asked her what she was doing but asked me to remain quiet and let her do what she was doing. After covering my head in the shaving foam she took the safety razor which she brought with shaving foam. Then she started shaving my head. She placed the razor in the front of my head and started shaving toward the back. Slowly the shaving foam was getting cleaned from my head scalp. I could see that my shaved scalp was looking smoother than before. She kept running the razor on my shaved head until she was satisfied with the smoothness. Now my head was smoother than before, and it was shining too. Seema was rubbing her both hands on my shave and was looking at it with a big smile. After that day Seema became the same old girl whom I married but the condition was that I had to let her shave my head every week. Our third anniversary is coming next week and till today I have a smooth bald head and I believe it will remain bald for the coming years as well.

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...