Thursday, May 16, 2024

Seema shaved her head smooth

A few days back I moved in with my cousin's sister. we both were sharing a bedroom flat. Her name was Divya and she was working as a trainee lecturer in a college.  She had a denser and lengthy hair till her waists when we last met. But to my surprise now she was sporting short-length hair with much denser strands of hair, and to my eyes, she looked like an angel even though she had short hair. I thought she had gone for some haircut and done something new in the parlor to get that much thicker and denser hair.The next moment I asked her about what she did to her hair. I was thrown back the moment she said that she shaved her head due to a hair fall problem. I never knew she said that she would get softer, thicker, and denser hair did not know how. The next thought that came to my mind was to shave my head too. But there were so many questions in my mind. how will I look, how people will react to my shaved head, how long will it take to grow back on my shaved head, and whether I will get denser and thicker hair same like Divya's. But only one thing erupted out of it shaving my head will stop hair fall.So I decided to get my head shaved but, It would not be possible to shave my head without Divya's permission. One day while talking I asked about her shaving experience. Without any gap, she narrated the experience of her head shave. It was done in her native place. After some talking, she finally asked me if I was interested in head shaving? I replied yes. She started laughing and said ok then get it done. Make sure your head is shaved smooth. I said that I wanted to experience it and I was not interested in getting my head shaved in parlors but in a barbershop. Luckily there was one small barbershop at the end of the street where we were staying.Divya said that I have become crazy about shaving my head shave. Soon we had our dinner and headed to the barbershop. To our surprise, only one man was sitting inside the shop. I presume he was the barber. I stepped in and asked him to shave my head. He asked repeatedly whether I was joking. but I said, No , I want to get my head shaved smooth. Then he made me sit on a chair and covered my neck with a white cotton lengthy cloth. I had worn a clip on my hair so I asked him if I should remove it? He said no and started cleaning his electric razor. I was a bit afraid of seeing the picking clipper asked him to stop. I said shave my head with a straight razor, please. Soon fear erupted when I saw him inserting a new blade in a straight razor. my confidence level went down the moment he removed the clip and poured water on my head. He bends my head. I started crying at the beginning and closed my eyes. After that, he made a tight bun at the back of my head. It was so tight that I felt someone pulling all my hair. Then he took the straight razor and started to scrape from my forehead. I started enjoying the sound of scrapping my head with a razor. He shaved from front to back all the way from the center, right, and left. Soon the entire bun of hair fell behind with a bum sound. I felt like someone had removed a weight from my head. Then he started to reverse the shaving from back to front to make it smoother. Then he shaved my forehead above the eyebrows to make my scalp and forehead look even. Then he shaved my cheeks near my ears. He asked me to open my eyes and I was shocked to see my shaved head. I couldn't recognize myself in the mirror. Dviya clapped and congratulated me on my new shaved head look. She checked for any left-out hair/scratches on my head. But the barber shaved very nicely and smoothly. When I touched my shaved head for the first time it was like, wow. It was smooth and shining. I couldn't resist touching my smooth head again and again. My cousin Divya said to the barber to shave it once in 3 days and started laughing. I and the barber started laughing too. While coming, I didn't cover my head, so I felt the cold breeze touching above and back of my head. I had a cold water bath and felt my head was so cool. I had regrets of losing my hair but I shaved my head to get stronger and denser hair. It was a nice experience, After that, I shaved my head around 10 times in 3 months, and every time the feeling was crazy...

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...