Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Headshave lovestory

It was Sunday morning. The sun was bright and the wind was cold. Perfect weather for me after a busy weekday job. I always kept my head shaved bald. But a few weeks back I decided to give it a break and stopped shaving my head. It's been 4 weeks without a Headshave and my facial hairs were also messy, so I decided to get a shave. I went to the same salon where I go for a head shave. Lily was the only barber in that shop. But the main reason I visited her is because she is beautiful, kind and very good at her job. It was 11 am and she normally closes her shop by noon due to fewer customers because of the Covid lockdown. I entered her shop, she was sitting on the couch reading a magazine, I guess. I did not notice much of what she was reading. She saw me and we exchanged smiles and greetings. She asked me that it's been 4 weeks since I didn't show up at her shop and she was concerned about my health. I did expect that question because of her kind personality. I replied with a smile that there was nothing to worry about, I was just a little busy with work. She was relieved to hear that and asked me to sit on the chair. I went for the chair but, one other customer arrived at the same time. She looked at that customer and then she looked at me, after 2 seconds and she asked if I could wait while she finished the other customer. I was in no hurry, so I agreed. Then I sat on the couch and started reading the newspaper placed on the table. She then made the other customer sit on a chair and started her thing. The other guy was there for a haircut. She spent a good 30 to 35 minutes giving him a haircut and then he left. Now it was my turn. She again apologized for asking me to wait. I told her that there was no need to apologize. I have nothing to do today. She then asked me to sit on the chair and meanwhile, she went and put the closing tag on the door. It seems I was the last customer for the day. Then came back to me and tied a black cape around my neck and started rubbing her hands on my head. She knew I always came to her for a head shave, so she thought I was here for a head shave. I told her that today I only shave, I am planning to grow hair on my head. She looked at me questionably but didn't say anything. Then she took shaving foam and started applying it to my face. I was looking at her while she was applying shaving foam on my cheeks. I was also looking at her in the same way. I was not able to take my eyes off her. I never felt like this before. After a few minutes, she completely covered my cheeks and lips in shaving foam, she looked at me, and by raising her eyebrows and pointing at my head she asked how about the head? I know I have decided I will not shave my head but I could not resist her eyes and I nodded my head. She was so happy to see that and took more shaving foam and started applying it to my head. My hair was not too grown but big enough to notice the difference after a head shave. After finishing applying the foam she went to the shelf took a straight razor and started loading the blade into it. While doing that she was staring at me. I could see something different in her eyes. I was confused too because of that strange feeling. She then came and stood behind me and I bent my head down because she always shaved my head like that, so I knew what to do. Now without wasting any time, she placed the straight razor on the top of my head and started shaving downward. She first took 2 to 3 small glides and then placed her thumb on the shaved portion and stretched it against the razor momentum to tighten the skin for an easy shave. People who have shaved their heads will know this. So back to the story. She stretched the bald scalp and started taking longer glides. I got my head shaved by her multiple times but, never felt like this before. She was wiping shaving foam covered in my hair on a cloth placed on the shelf. This time I could feel her soft and cold fingers on my shaved head. It was getting hard for me to keep my body from shivering. In the whole shop, I could only hear the sound of a straight razor shaving my head. After every straight razor stroke, she was rubbing her fingers on it. That was something new, she had never done this before. Also, before we used to talk while my head shaved but this time it was dead silent. After a few strokes, my head was bald from the back. She was rubbing her fingers on the bald portion. Then she placed 1 finger on my chin and lifted my head a little. Now she again placed a straight razor on top from where she started shaving the back of my head and running toward the front. She was repeating the same pattern. Shaving and placing her thumb and shaving forward. This time she seemed to have missed wiping the shaving foam and continued to shave till the front end of my head. A ball of soft shaving foam covered in hair fell from my head sticking some foam on my nose and then landed on the cape. She realized that and quickly came in front and started wiping the shaving foam off my nose. I remember for that other guy she used a tissue to wipe the extra water but for me, she was doing it with her bare hands. After cleaning, she smiled at me and winked by closing her eyes. Now I was completely shaved from the back and a little bit from the top. Now she was standing in front of me and bent my head for a clear view to shave. She again started from the same spot she did before. The wind was touching my bald head and I could feel which part of my head was shaved as it felt different. She was slowly running the razor making sure it was clean and wiping it on the cloth. In that position, I was able to see her belly, it was so slim. But I could not focus because of the running razor and her soft fingers were distracting me. She ran a razor multiple times on top to shave my head till the complete shaving foam was cleared. Now she stood on the left side and started shaving it from top to end of my cheek. I was looking at her reflection in the mirror. She was looking very keenly at my head while shaving. I was able to feel every stroke of a straight razor. It was so awesome. I know now why I liked it so much to keep my head shaved. After a few strokes, she shaved my head and face from the left. Then she moved to the right side and started shaving my head in the same way. After a few minutes, my head and face were completely shaved. She again ran her hand on my shaved head to find the rough spot and wherever she found any she shaved it. She made sure my head was shaved smooth. After that, she put some lotion on my shaved head, it felt like it was burning at first but later it got cool. Then she took some oil and started applying it on my shaved head and started massaging it. She knows that I always ask her to do that and I enjoy it every time she does that to me. Her hands were so soft and nice that I didn't want her to stop massaging my head. But unfortunately, that is impossible. After she completed it, my head had to take off the cape. She again rubbed her hand on my shaved head and said with a smile why did I say no to head shave? You look so cool with my shaved head. I told her that I was afraid of a bald look. Then she said that a shaved head is best for me and I should keep it shaved. I looked in the mirror and rubbed my hand on my shaved head. I tried to pay her but she refused and said that from now on head shave will be free for you. I told her that, it was not the right thing to do, but she did not accept it. Then she said that now as the head shave is free will you come back after tomorrow for a head shave? I told her that, if you will ask me like this, then I would come every day for my head shave. She laughed and said I would love that. Her closing time was almost over so I asked her if I could accompany her, and we could grab a coffee on the way. She smiled and agreed to my offer. Then she locked her shop, and we walked toward a coffee shop and talked about our day. I don't know if this is the beginning of the love story, but I will know soon when I am gonna ask her for a date on my next head shave.........

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...