Saturday, June 15, 2024

Seema tricked Priya to shave my head

This incident happened to me after a few months I moved to Banglore with my wife Priya. Ours was a love marriage. We both were very happy and enjoying our time together. Today Priya is happy but I have a smooth shaved head. This is all because of our stupid maid Seema. I didn't know her intention before or else, things would be different. Seema was baldfetish. She liked to shave people's heads to bald. Now day by day her craving for shaving someone's head was increasing. Unluckily I became her first target. It was her 2nd week in our apartment. Seema was good with household work but her temptation for baldness was crazy. One day she saw me combing my hair and she was standing there and kept staring at me. I saw her staring at me and asked, "What happened Seema?". She shook her head and said," Nothing sir" and got back to work. This is something that happened multiple times but I ignored it every time. One Day I was at work when Seema initiated her plan to shave my head. She went to Priya and while talking to her she told her that I was having an affair. Priya was shocked but she trusted me so she scolded Seema and told her not to do this kind of stupid talk. Seema apologized to Priya and went back to her normal routine. One day I came from the office, took off my clothes, and went to take a shower. Seema knew that Priya checked my pockets before giving them for washing. Seema found the opportunity and put some of her hair on my shirt as if I was with some girl. Priya came and she started checking my clothes and found the hair. Priya stopped the search and started inspecting the hair on my shirt. Soon Seema arrived and saw hair in Priya's hand and said, " Madam what happened?". Priya did not tell her and asked her to wash my clothes. But Seema's hair trick worked. That day Priya was acting very vaguely. I asked her multiple times but she always changed the topic. The next day when I was at work, Priya asked Seema, "Why did you tell me that my husband had an affair?". Seema looked at Priya and said, " I saw another woman's hair in his clothes, So I thought he might be seeing another woman". Priya went quiet and started thinking. This was another opportunity for Seema. She went to Priya and asked, "Please don't be mad at me but, how much do you love your husband?". Priya was puzzled and replied to Seema, "What kind of brainless question is that? I love him more than anything". Seema saw Priya's eyes, they were getting filled with tears. Seema came closer to Priya and said, "You saw the hair, didn't you?". Priya did not say anything. Seema knew she almost got Priya, then she said, "You know, my husband cheated on me, but today we both are living happily. Do you want to know how?". Priya did not say anything but her eyes were clearly stating that she wanted to know. Seema then told her fake story. She said, "When I found out my husband was cheating on me, I cried for the whole week but had to do something, so I observed him for a few days. He was spending most of his time on his hair which he did not do before. Somehow I had a feeling that his hair played a very important role in this, so I shaved his head smooth and till today I make him shave his head and keep it smooth". Priya asked, " How does it help?". Seema said, " Since I got his head shaved he is ashamed of going out and, usually women don't like men with a smooth shaved head. So he stayed at home more and we got the opportunity to spend more time together and now we are happier than before". Priya again started thinking. Seema interrupted her by saying that she saw me doing the same as her husband did. Priya was sad and confused. Her thoughts were driven by Seema. Priya in the end agreed with Seema and said, " So what should I do now?". Seema replied, "As I said, shave his head smooth. It will be over, trust me". Priya didn't want to lose me so she agreed with Seema but Priya was still not sure how to convince me to shave my head. Priya asked Seema, "How did you convince your husband to shave his head?". Seema said, " It was hard so I put the condition that either you get your head shaved smooth or else I am leaving". He got scared and went to a barbershop right away and came after 40 mins with a clean and smooth shaved head". Priya said, " He will get angry if I put a condition. We have to find some other way". Priya and Seema started thinking. After a few minutes Seema said, " Why don't you ask him to try a head shave. He will look good in the bald head?". Priya replied, " No, he won't agree". Seema then said there is only one way. Priya's complete focus was on Seema's next words. She said you shave his head without telling him. Priya said, " He will get mad at me if I do that". Seema replied, " Once he is bald, he will know that no woman will be interested in him, so he will only focus on you". Priya started thinking and, after a few seconds she said, " How I gonna shave his head. I don't know how to do it and I don't even have a clipper". Seema said, " No clipper. You have to shave his head smooth. Use a straight razor. Just place it on his head and drag it in the opposite direction. It will shave complete hair from his scalp". Priya again said, "But I don't have a straight razor". Seema was almost close to her plan. She said, " Don't worry I have one. I use it to shave my husband's head. You can use that. I will get it before your husband comes home". Priya agreed. I was home from the office and started the same course. Meanwhile, Seema already brought the straight razor and handed it to Priya. Priya and Seema were staring at each other. We had our dinner. I was sitting on the sofa watching TV. I noticed Seema was still there. Usually, by dinner time she already left but I did not give it more thought and continued watching TV. It was the time. Priya came and stood behind me and started massaging my head. It was common, she normally does that. It is one of her ways to express love. Priya said, " You look tired, is everything ok at work?". I replied, " Work is good". Then she took the comb and started combing my hair. It was odd because she did not use the comb before but It was feeling good so I let her do it. She was partitioning my hair for the head shave. I closed my eyes and was enjoying it. Meanwhile, Seema was looking at us from the kitchen. Priya then removed the straight razor from her pajama pocket, placed it on the front hairline, and started shaving my head. I could not even feel it for a few seconds but suddenly, I opened my eyes and leaned forward, I saw a big bunch of hair fall off my head to the ground. I was stunned looking at that and then I touched my head and felt the shaved portion. I was rubbing the shaved part and looked at Priya. She was standing with a straight razor in her hand and a comb in another hand. I asked her, rubbing the shaved portion, " Are you crazy? What have you done". She said, " You have to shave your head. This is the only way to keep other women away from you". I don't know what she was saying. I told her, " What are you talking about? Which woman?". Priya said, " Don't lie to me. I have seen her hair on your shirt". I replied, " What hair? I have no idea what you are talking about". She said, " Yesterday I saw a woman's hair on your shirt, how will you explain that?". I replied, "I use public transport. I may have come into contact with another female passenger and got her hair on my shirt and how many times did you see it?". She was quiet because it was only once and my reasoning was correct. Priya then apologized and said she got too impulsive, so she did this. I told her that damage had already been caused, so please come and finish the headshave. Saying that, I sat on the Sofa again and asked her to run the razor on my head and shave the rest of my head. She walked closer to me, placed the straight razor on my head, and started shaving it towards my back. Hair was getting shaved and falling on the sofa and my lap. She was shaving it and touching it with her fingers. Her figure felt so soft when she touched my shaved scalp. She continued shaving. After a few glides, she shaved the top of my head and started rubbing my shaved to dust off the shaved hair. Then she pushed my head down and started shaving from the back. She was running the razor and my hair was getting shaved more and more. After a few minutes, she shaved the back of my head and then from both sides as well. Now she was rubbing her hand on my shaved head. I was angry but that feeling made me forget everything. Priya knew I was enjoying it so she did not stop rubbing my shaved head. Then Seema came, and said slowly in Priya's ear, " Apply a little water and shave it smoother". Priya looked at Seema and said, "No. He is bald already". They attracted my attention and I turned my head and asked, " What are you both talking about?". Priya said," Nothing, Seema was saying, we can apply some water and shave it smoother". I gave it a thought and said, " Why not, you already shaved my head, litter smoother will not make much difference". Priya said, " I never shaved a scalp, Seema can you do it please?". Seema could not hold her feelings, and replied, "Sure madam. I can shave sir's head smoother". Then Seema went into the kitchen to bring some water. Meanwhile, Priya came and sat on my lap, kissed me, and said, "I am sorry baby. I don't want to lose you so I thought it would be better to shave your head because your hair doesn't matter to me. Only you who matters". Saying that she kissed me again. In the meantime, Seema brought a bowl of water. Priya was still sitting on my lap cleaning hair off my face and shoulder. Seema then stood where Priya was standing while shaving my head. Seema poured a little water on my scalp. It was warm. Before I could say something Seema said, "Sir, I brought warm water. It is good for a head shave". I did not react and sat still. Seema applied water on my shaved head and started shaving. She started from the center of my head. She placed a straight razor and started shaving from the top to the bottom of my back. She was shaving it slowly and carefully. Her hands were not as soft as Priya's, maybe because of her household routine. I could feel a little severing in her hand. It seems like this is the first time she is shaving somebody's head. She was running the razor and all the tiny hair was getting shaved and getting stuck to the razor which she was wiping with her fingers and washing in the bowl of water she brought for headshave. Water was running from my head. My back was completely wet and my t-shirt was covered in tiny hair. She kept running the razor at the back of my head. The noise of the headshave was sharp and clear. Priya was still sitting on my lap and wiping water off my face with her hands. When Seema completed from the back, she again placed the razor on top of my head and started shaving it toward the front. Seema. She ran the razor in the same direction till it reached the end, that was a good technique for a smooth head shave. This time Priya was watching the razor, shaving it till the end and wiping the hair off my head before it reached my face. Seema again started from the beginning and shaved the rest of the portion. In a few minutes, I was completely shaved again and left with a smooth and shiny shaved head. Then I went to clean myself and when I came back Seema and Priya were standing there and Priya said, " Now it's time for Oil". I smiled and walked toward the sofa, but Seema stopped me and quickly cleared all my hair from the sofa. Then she asked me to sit. Then Priya applied some oil on my head and started massaging. Priya massaged my head for a few minutes and stopped. Then Seema came and said, " Madam, if you are tired can I massage Sir's head? It seems he is enjoying a head massage". Priya nodded her head in agreement. Then Seema came behind me and took some oil on her hands and slowly started applying it to my head. She was rubbing it in a circular motion. When the oil faded it got a little rough but I enjoyed it. Since then whenever Priya sees me tired or stressed, she offers me a headshave and I refuse her offer. But inside me, I always wanted to get my head shaved. I don't know how long I will be able to hold myself. It's been a month, let's see if I can make it till the second month without a headshave.

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...