Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Lost game and hair. She shaved my head bald

I lost the game and lost my hair too. Yesterday Seema and I were at home and bored. So we decided to play the truth and dare game. Seema went to the kitchen and brought an empty bottle. We both were sitting on the ground and started the game. Seema rolled the bottle, and it stopped pointing toward me. Seema asked me the truth or dare?. I selected the truth. She asked me what all the things I don't like about her. I took a few seconds to think and said that I didn't like her long hair. Seema looked at me with a surprised eye. She said, "Why didn't I tell her this before". I thought knowing this may upset you, so I never disclosed this to you. She again rolls the bottle. This time it stopped on her. I ask her, truth or dare?. She replied, dare. I thought this was the right time to get rid of long hair. I said that I wanted to cut your hair. She was shocked to hear that and said, you are kidding me. I smiled and said I was serious. She unwillingly said alright, do it. I bought a pair of scissors from the bathroom. I first straightened her hair and started cutting her hair. I cut around 2 inches. The finish was uneven. I told her she needed to visit a parlor to make it look better. After cutting her hair, I kept the scissors on the table. She was looking at her chopped hair falling on the ground. She was not looking happy. We went back to the game. She was still staring at her chopped hair. I told her this time I would spin the bottle. She did not react at all to my comment. I placed the bottle on the ground and started spinning the bottle. Unfortunately, it stopped on me. I know she was upset with her hair and will not ask. She just kept staring at me. I said I chose to dare. Her eyes were wide open in excitement as if she was only waiting for it. She said alright then, it's my turn. She went to the bathroom and brought the Straight razor. I asked her what it was. She said I dare you to let me change your hairstyle. As per the game rules, I cannot deny it. I agreed and said, but the straight razor is not for hairstyling. She laughed and said, leave that on me. She was sitting on the sofa and made me sit on the ground facing her. She then took the water bottle from the side table and poured water on my hair to wet my hair. I was still confused and asked her, "What are you planning to do?" She said you agreed to my dare, so stick to it and don't talk too much. After saying that, she started massaging my head and stopped after a few seconds. Then she bent my head and placed her thumb in the center of my head, making a partition. Her thumb was still in the same position. She then placed the straight razor on my head sticking to her thumb and started shaving my head. I could feel the razor shaving my head. After a few strokes of the straight razor, my shaved hair started falling off my head to the ground. I was experiencing a strange feeling on the shaved portion of my head. Seema was still shaving my head without any hesitation. The hair was falling on the ground and mixing with Seema's chopped hair. She was trying to make sure that not a single hair remained on my head. I was thinking that cutting Seema's hair was the worst thing. That act cost me all my hair. My head is getting shaved with the straight razor, and soon I will be completely bald. Seema finished the front and back of my head and started shaving the sides. The shaved hair was gathering on the ground, sticking to my chin and T-shirt. After shaving all the hair, Seema made me look into her eyes and said, now you know how I felt. She then again placed the straight razor on my head and started shaving it. Seema shaved my head 3 to 4 times until my head was shaved smooth enough. She was rubbing my head every time after shaving to check the smoothness. Once Seema was satisfied with the smoothness of my shaved head, Seema slapped on my shaved head and started laughing. She said, now we both will be missing our hair. Then she poured the remaining water from the bottle on my head. The water was cold, so I went for a hot water shower. After the shower, I changed and came back to the living room. Seema was in the kitchen making tea. I sit on the sofa, checking my mobile. I was operating the phone with one hand and rubbing my smooth shaved head with another. Seema brought the 2 cups of tea. While having tea Seema was constantly staring at my shaved head. I noticed it but did not question her. After finishing the tea Seema took the cups and went to the kitchen and I went back to checking my mobile. Suddenly Seema came and started rubbing oil on my shaved head. this time I asked her what she was doing. She said that if it is too cold out there, it will be good to apply the oil on the shaved head to avoid cold. I agreed. Seema massaged oil on my head for a few minutes and then she sat next to me on the sofa. She was lying her head on my shoulder as always. Now she was checking her phone with one hand and rubbing my shaved head with the other. I was not happy about getting my head shaved but her touch on my shaved head was extravagantly pleasant.

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...