Thursday, July 25, 2024

Headshave Roleplay

Seema was in a big house owned by Ron. One day, Ron came from the office and sat on a chair in the living room. Seema quickly came holding a glass full of water. Then Ron said, "I am feeling very tired, massage my head". Seema did as asked by her master. While massaging Ron said, "What do you think about my hair?". Seema replied in a scared tone, " Your hair looks good master." Then Ron said, "Is that what you think? Now go and bring me the silver box placed in the bedroom." Seema quickly went and brought the box and placed it in front of Ron. Then Ron said in a dominating voice, "Do you know how to shave?" Seema kept her head down and said, " No, master. I don't know." Then Ron said, " Then let me teach you. Open the box and remove all the things on the table." Seema quickly opened the box and found there was a straight razor in the box, which she removed and placed on the table. Then Ron instructed Seema to get some water and shaving foam. Seema went into the room and returned after a few minutes holding a jar of water and a bottle of shaving foam. After seeing Seema had brought all the required items, Ron asked Seema to put some water on his head and make his hair wet. Seema took some water from the jar and sprinkled it on Ron's head. Then she started massaging his head. Once his hair was wet, Ron asked Seema to take shaving foam and rub it on his head. Seema took a handful of shaving foam and rubbed it on Ron's head until his head was completely covered in the shaving foam. Now it was time to main action. Ron closed his eyes and asked Seema to shave his head and keep shaving until Ron's head was shaved smooth. Seema picked the Straight razor and stood behind. Then she placed the razor in the front of his forehead and started shaving it toward the back, which drew a big shaved scalp line in the center of Ron's head. Ron smiled due to the feeling of getting his scalp shaved. The Seema again ran razon in the same direction. After every stroke of the razor, she was wiping off the shaved hair on her palm. After a few strokes of the straight razor, Ron's center middle part was completely shaved. Then Seema bent his head and started shaving it from the back. This time half of his shaved hair fell in the back and stuck between the chair and his body. Seema was slowly running a razor on his head making his head bald. After some time his back portion was also shaved bald. Now there was no hair left in his head except both sides which Seema shaved with a few strokes of a razor. Then Ron opened his eyes, looked at Seema, and asked, "Now tell me, how do I look with a shaved head?" Seema said, " Master, you are looking very handsome." Then Ron asked Seema to come closer and rub his shaved head. Seema walked closer to Ron, placed her hands on his shaved head, and started rubbing his head. While rubbing his shaved head Seema came in front of Ron, sat in his lap, and kissed him while her hands were still running on his smooth shaved head. Then Ron said, "So how was it?" Seema said looking into Ron's eye, "It was awesome. I like shaving your head." Then Ron said, "You can shave my head as many times as you want." Then Seema said, "After two weeks we will again shave your head but this time I will be your mistress, so it is better you obey me and get your head shaved by me nicely." Ran replied looking at her, " Yes, Mistress." Then they both laughed and continued kissing.

Headshaved by roadside barber

It was afternoon and I was in school scratching my head recursively. That's when my teacher walked to me and saw my head. My scalp wa...