Monday, July 15, 2024

Seema like to shave my head

It's been four years now. Seema and I are in a relationship. I have a crazy attraction for Headsahve. But Seema was unaware of it. I was afraid of discussing this with her. I wasn't sure how she would react, and worse, she might leave me. One day I thought to surprise her, so I went to her apartment unannounced. I had the spare key to her apartment so I sneak into her room quietly. What I saw there was shocking. Seema was watching men's Headshaving videos. My mind was numb for a while. Suddenly, Seema noticed me at the door and quickly turned off the laptop. Now Seema and I were looking at each other, waiting for someone to speak. Seema stated that this is not what I think. She was watching head shaving videos to get some ideas so that she could do that to me on our 4th anniversary. I was surprised to hear that. I never expressed my feelings for headshave to her. Seema said, she knew for a long time about my head-shaving craving, and she is ok with it. That was a sign of relief for me. Now I can get my head shaved without worrying about Seema leaving me. The best part was that Seema would also like to be part of it. Now, as Seema already knew about this, there was no need to waste any time. I asked Seema if she could shave my head? Seema said she was about to surprise me by shaving my head on the anniversary. I told her, why wait that long, let's shave my head now. Seema gave me a loving smile and said that she will shave my head from top to bottom. I got more excited now. I was only thinking about getting my head shaved bald, but Seema had more than that in her mind. Seema went into the bathroom and came after a few seconds with a mug full of water and a shiny straight razor. Then she insisted that I kneel down and bend my head like an offering. Now my fantasies were getting real. I never thought that I would make headshave part of my love life. Then sat on a chair placed in front of me. Then she started running her fingers through my hair as if she was getting ready for something. Then she poured water on my head making my hair and clothes wet. Now while my head was still dripping water, she placed the straight razor in the center of my head and started shaving it. In the first few strokes nothing happened but after the fourth stroke a big pile of hair fell on the ground. Then Seema started rubbing the shaved part making me tempted for more. She continued and kept shaving until the center part of my head was completely shaved bald. Then she pushed my head more down and started shaving the back portion. The shaved hair fell and some of it stuck to my wet clothes as I was still wet. After shaving my head from the back she shaved both sides. Now my head was completely bald. She lifted my head and looked at me. I could see in her that she also liked shaving my head. Then she rubbed her hands on my shaved head and started kissing it. My head was completely covered in her lipstick mark. Then before cleaning it, she clicked a picture of my shaved head and then wiped the lipstick off. After that on the same night while sleeping Seema placed my head on her lap and started rubbing my shaved head. It was relaxing so I closed my eyes and then I felt a strange feeling on my shaved head. I opened my eyes and saw Seema was shaving my head again with the straight razor. I asked Seema what she was doing, and she responded by stating that she liked to shave my head with the straight razor on my head, though there was no hair on my head. I was okay with that. I again closed my eyes and she kept shaving my bald head.

Headshaved by roadside barber

It was afternoon and I was in school scratching my head recursively. That's when my teacher walked to me and saw my head. My scalp wa...