Saturday, July 13, 2024

Headshave in depration

It has been two months since I shaved my head and today I felt like shaving my head again. So, I woke up in the morning and went to the salon, but my bad luck was that the salon was closed today, so I was disappointed and headed home. When I reached the entrance of the building, I saw Priya Aunty, she was standing downstairs with some stuff. I went to her and helped her to take things home. When I was about to leave she asked me to wait and then brought some tea for us. While drinking tea, Aunty asked, "By the way, what were you doing down there so early in the morning?" I said, "I went to the barbershop but it was closed, I will go again later." Then Aunty said "Barbershop? You have short hair, so why did you go to the salon?" Then I said, "I wanted to get my head shaved". Hearing this Aunty was surprised and then laughed. Then she said, "Why do you want to shave your head! Don't you want to grow your hair? Also I believe you got your head shaved a few months ago, didn't you?" I said "Yes I got my head shaved but I don't know why but today I felt like getting my head shaved again and it also feels good to be bald, so I thought of getting a headshave today.  That is why I went to the barbershop but the barber shop was closed. Otherwise, you would have got to see my shining bald head". Hearing this Aunty started laughing again and said, "Okay, do one thing, meet me in the parlor after exactly one hour, I have some work". I agreed and said Yes and went to my house. After One hour I went to Aunty's parlor. As soon as I reached there, I saw that Priya Aunty had also just come and was opening the door of the parlor. So I went and stood near her. Aunty looked at me and said smilingly "You have come exactly on time. Come inside." I followed her inside. Aunty switched on the lights and asked me to sit on the chair. I also went and sat without asking any questions. Then Aunty came to me and started running her hand through my hair and said, "So do you want to shave this head completely?" I thought a bit after hearing this and said "Yes, I am going to shave my complete head ." Then Aunty said, "If you want to shave your head then I can shave your head. Head shave is easier than a haircut." Then I said hesitantly "Thanks Aunty, but I will get my head shaved in the Barbershop." But Aunty did not agree and said, "Why, you want to shave your head, right? I will do it for you, now I don't want to hear anything, I am just shaving your head." I did not know what to say. So I thought that I wanted to get my head shaved anyway and if the barbershop was still closed then I would get it done by Aunty. So I told Aunty "OK, if you don't have any problem then please shave my head". Then Aunty laughed again and said, "Even if you don't agree, I was going to shave your head". Saying this she locked the door. I asked why she locked the door, and she said, "Now it is time for the women and girls of the society to come, do you want to get your head shaved in front of them?" I said laughing "No". Aunty locked the door and put on a closed board. Now Aunty took out a white cloth from the drawer and tied it around my neck. Now again she started searching for something in the drawer. Then she took out a clipper from the drawer and kept it in front of me and again started searching for something. I was a little disappointed to see the clipper. I wanted to get shaved with a straight razor. Now I couldn't resist anymore and said, "Aunty, I want to shave my head with a straight razor." Aunty didn't answer, she just kept looking for something. Then Aunty said, "I know, dear. I am just looking for a straight razor." While saying this, she found the straight razor. Her straight razor was a little different. It was as if it was made of silver, very shiny. She placed the straight razor in front of me and said, "So, should I shave your head now?" I nodded while laughing. Aunty also started laughing and started spraying water on my hair. While spraying water, she said, "You don't know, but I don't use the clipper much and if I do, it is only for styling." But I will use this straight razor for you. And you won't believe it, but today I will shave your head in a way nobody has shaved your head." I said, "Really?" Then Aunty said, "Now you see for yourself, then tell me." And saying this, she put the blade in the straight razor and came and stood in front of me. Then she bent my head down. But she started seeing something in my hair, kept the Straight razor down, and started rubbing liquid soap on my head. When my head was completely covered with soap foam, she again picked up the razor and this time she started shaving my head. She kept the razor in the middle of my head and started shaving it toward the front. She was moving the razor downwards. I was seeing the hair getting shaved and falling down. Aunty's hands were very soft and she was shaving my head very slowly. I was feeling my bald head. Now I started thinking that Aunty was right, no one has ever shaved my head like her, then Aunty said, "Look in the mirror and tell me how your shaved head looks?." I raised my head and saw in the mirror that the upper part of my head was completely shaved and hair on both sides. The middle was completely bald. I said, "Yes, it looks good".  Saying this I bowed my head again and Aunty came behind me and started shaving my head from behind. I was now getting bald from behind. I was feeling the hair getting shaved. I said "Aunty, your hands are very smooth. When you move your hands on the bald part, it feels very good." Hearing this Aunty laughed and started moving her hands on the upper part of the bald head. it felt so good that I couldn't even express it, but the rest of the head also had to be shaved, so she stopped her hand and started moving the razor from behind again. While shaving my head Aunty said, "Your bald head is very nice. If it was up to me, I would keep you bald forever." Then I said, "You just order, I will come, then you can shave me bald again with your hands." Hearing this Aunty started laughing like crazy and when she calmed down a bit she said, "Hey I was joking, I have no intention of keeping you bald. Yes, but if you want, once or twice a year I will shave you bald." I said, "I was also joking. My mother does not like me to shave my head." Now aunty came behind me laughing and started shaving the remaining hair. Then she cleaned the hair on both sides too. Now my head was completely bald. Some hair was stuck on my face and bald head which Aunty cleaned with the help of a brush. Now I was looking at myself in the mirror and Aunty was standing behind me and rubbing her hand on my bald head. Then Aunty took some green-colored gel and applied it on my bald head. I was seeing this for the first time so I asked her, "Aunty what is this?" She said while applying gel on my bald head, "This makes the hair thick." Now this gel will make the fine hairs of your head thick and I will shave them too so that your bald head becomes even smoother."Now Aunty applied gel on my entire bald head and then again took the razor and started running it on my bald head. I don't know why but, there was something special in Aunty's hands. If she had shaved my head in my sleep then I would never have known that I was becoming bald. Aunty started shaving with green gel off my head. She moved the razor from the front to back and on both sides and made my bald head even smoother than before. Aunty again moved her hand on my bald head and wherever she felt that rough spot on my shaved head, she shaved it smooth. Now my bald head has become completely smooth. Even in the Barbershop, I couldn't have got such a good head shave as Aunty did. Then Aunty cleaned my bald head with water and then applied some oil on my shaved head. After that Sunty took off the white cloth from me and said, "Now don't wash your bald head for two hours and go out in the sun and send me a shining photo of your bald head" I said "Sure, and if you need any help again then let me know" Hearing this aunty said, "Why, do you want to get your head shaved again?" I said, "Yes, it felt very good while getting my head shaved by your hands, I want to get my head shaved again". Then Aunty said, " If you keep on shaving your head then when will you grow back your hair". I said, "In the monsoon. Anyway in summer it is very hot, and keeping long hair is a problem". Then Aunty said, "Yes, that is true. So come again next month, I will shave your head again like this". And she ran her hand over my bald head. Then I went out in the sun and took a photo of my shining bald head and sent it to Aunty. Within a few seconds, Aunty replied, "Your bald head is shining so much. Finally my hard work paid off"And I also replied, "Yes, it is". When I reached home my mother said"What is this, you got your head shaved again, what happened this time?"Then I said, "I told you about dandruff treatment. I have to shave my head once more. And anyway, in summer shaving head is common". Then my mother came to me and while running her hand over my bald head she said, "From whom did you get your head shaved this time? It is even smoother than the first time. It seems as if there was never any hair on your bald head at all".Then mom went to the kitchen and I started thinking about getting my hair shaved again by Aunty next month

Headshaved by roadside barber

It was afternoon and I was in school scratching my head recursively. That's when my teacher walked to me and saw my head. My scalp wa...