Sunday, August 4, 2024

Headshave in office

It was past 7 pm. I was working in the office hoping everyone would leave, but I was wrong. That's when I heard the sound of a switch. I saw my boss Seema walking out of the cabin. While walking toward the exit, she saw me, came to me, and asked me why I was still in the office. The office was closed. I replied to her saying we are close to the deadline of the ongoing project which needs to be completed by today. She responded to it by stating that the project deadline was extended by a few weeks so we have ample time to work on it. Then she asked if I would like to accompany her for coffee. I agreed and we both left. While chatting over coffee we discussed our past, likes, and hobbies. I told her that its deadline had been extended. I wasn't completely ready for the presentation. Then she asked me what issues, to which I replied that I needed time to go over the presentation. And look at me, I look like a mess. I wanted to visit a barbershop for a haircut. Hearing that Seema went mute for a while and said, what kind of haircut you were thinking? I replied nothing fancy, just a side fade. Then Seema said, what about completely clean? I didn't get it at first but later I got what she said and I started laughing and replied, Well I can do it but maybe not look good with a shaved head. Seema said you cannot conclude without doing it. I was looking into Seema's eye and said, I will try it once our meeting is over. Seema got excited hearing that and said, Why wait till that day? Let's shave your head and trust me you will look very handsome. I was puzzled hearing Seema's determination to shave my head. I told her if she wanted me to shave my head, then I will shave my head tomorrow. But Seema didn't want to wait and she insisted on getting it done right away. I was thinking about this and Seema again asked me to get up and shave my head. I was out of options so I agreed and we left the coffee shop. While walking I saw one barbershop so I headed toward it but Seema stopped me and said where are you going. I told her that I was going to the barbershop to shave my head. Then Seema said that she thought I would let her shave my head. Now things were getting strange. I asked her if she really wanted to shave my head. To which she responded by saying yes. Now as I already agreed to shave my head, I went with her to her house because that was the place where she planned to shave my head. After reaching her home she asked me to wait in the living room. Meanwhile, she went into another room and brought one box. She opened that box and removed a straight razor and some shaving cream. I asked her why she had a straight razor. She said that she used it to shave her legs. Well, that was weird, she could have used the hair removal cream, but anyway, it was her choice. Then she walked behind me and started applying the shaving cream on my dry hair. The shaving cream was falling on my clothes but she asked me not to worry, she would clean it later. After covering my head in shaving cream she lifted the straight razor and opened it swiftly. Then she placed it in the middle of my head and started shaving it toward my back. One big chunk of shaved hair fell on my back. The place where she ran the razor felt different. She slowly shaved my head from the top and once it was completely shaved, she shaved my head from the back. Once it was done from the back, she shaved both sides as well. Now My head is completely shaved. Then sat in front of me and said I was right. You look more handsome with a shaved head. I told Seema that I had my head shaved in the past but only with a clipper, this was the first time I got my head shaved with a straight razor. Then Seema asked me to change my clothes. She had unisex tracksuits which I put on. Then she asked me to leave and she will get my clothes in the office. I left and went home rubbing my smooth shaved head. Next day everyone was laughing and asking me about my shaved but I did not tell anyone how and who shaved my head. Today again I waited in the office until everyone left the office except Seema. Then Seema walked to me and returned my clothes, rubbed her hand on my shaved head and said, she was thinking I should give a presentation with a shaved head. It will make a very good impression. Then I asked her when the presentation was. Seema said that it is next week. It means she will shave my head again next week. That will be fun.

Headshaved by roadside barber

It was afternoon and I was in school scratching my head recursively. That's when my teacher walked to me and saw my head. My scalp wa...