Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Headshave in return

I did something that helped me grow in my career with the price of something weird. I was working with a firm led by a woman of my age. She was cute, but she had a very weird fetish. She always had a strange feeling of shaving someone's head. In the beginning, I was not aware of her crazy fetishism. One day I was in the office alone working on a project. But later I realized that there is someone else as well in the office. I saw her walking out of her cabin. She walked to me and asked me why I was still in the office. I replied stating that I am Working on a project which we have to submit by next week. She looked at me for a few seconds and informed me that we had plenty of time to finish this project as it had been postponed. Then she asked me if I would like to accompany her for a coffee. How could I miss this opportunity, so I agreed. Then we both went to the coffee house and had a coffee and discussed our hobbies. After a few minutes, she asked me if I would like to stay with her tonight. I was a little confused at first but later I realized that it was an offer. I got a big smile on my face and I said I will be very happy to come with you. Then we both headed to her apartment. After getting into her house, she said how about I give you a promotion with a good raise in your salary. This was a second surprise for me. I was so happy to hear that I replied I can do anything for that. Hearing that she got a weird smile on her face and asked me to wait till she was back. I thought this was the moment where I would get a promotion and a beautiful girl. She came to me and started running her fingers through my hair. I liked the way she ran her fingers through my hair. Then she said so you like your hair. I replied who doesn't like their hair. Then again she said, what if you have to trade your hair in exchange for promotion and salary. It is a matter of money so I said I can think about it. She got up and said well then it's time for a trade. I did not understand that at first but later I learned that it has to do something with my hair. I was quiet sitting on the bed staring at her face. Then she called someone on the phone and said come as soon as possible with a straight razor. The moment I had a straight razor my eyes got wide open. I was looking at her and she was looking at me with a big smile on her face. Still talking on the phone. I felt like I was in a trap. If I go now I may lose my job. If I stay then I will get a good salary but I have to lose my hair. In no time, the Bell Rang, and My boss opened the door. There was another girl at the door. She came in and started staring at me. While looking at that new girl asked is he the one? My boss replied yes he is. Then she came closer to me and started running her fingers through my hair. While running her fingers she said she said this is nice. We are going to enjoy it a lot. Then my boss asked to other lady that are we going to shave his head dry or are we going to get his hair wet first. She said this time we are going to shave his head with shaving cream. Then she took the bottle of shaving foam from her bag and stood in front of me. She first ran her fingers on my head and asked me to look down. It was too late for me to go back so I bent my head down. She took a good amount of shaving foam and applied it on top of my head. After applying shaving cream she massages my head for a good 5 to 10 minutes. Once she confirmed that my head was completely covered in shaving form and ready for a shave. She stopped. Then she again went to her back and removed the straight razor from her bag. My heartbeats were rising looking at her and that razor in her hand. She came close to me and again put my head down. Now she placed the straight razor on top and started shaving it downwards. Slowly and very carefully she was shaving the top of my head. After a few seconds, I saw a bunch of hair covered in shaving cream fall on the ground. My boss came closer and started rubbing the shaved part. While rubbing her Fingers on my shaved head she was very excited. Then she said to another lady Good, continue shaving his head. She again placed a straight razor on my head and started shaving it. This time she was a little rough and tried to shave more in one go. I could feel her razor running on my scalp. My bald spot was getting wider and wider with every stroke of a straight razor. The temperature was cold so I started feeling the cold on my scalp. It felt different compared to the portion where I had hair. Then she asked me to turn. Now my back was in front of her. She started shaving the back of my head. She was running the razor slowly and my hair was getting shaved and falling on the ground. After every stroke, she used to check if there were any rough spots. Now within no time, I was completely bald from top and back. My boss again came to me and started rubbing her hands on top and back. She was rubbing very gently and said I like shaved-head guys. Don't worry about getting a head shave, in the return of your hair you will get a good amount of money and position. I did not say anything. I was too ashamed to look at her. Then she again stepped aside and the lady with a straight razor came forward and started shaving the right side. She quickly ran a razor to shave completely right side and moved on to the left side. After a few strokes, I was completely bald from the left as well. Now there is not a single hair left on my hair. I was completely bald. Then my boss came closer to me and started running her hand on my head. After which the lady with the straight razor left the room but her straight razor was still in the room. My boss rubbed her hands on my head for a few minutes and went to the straight razor. Now she was standing behind me. She placed the straight razor on top of my head and started shaving towards the back. Don't know why she was doing that because there was no hair on my head to shave. I was very curious and couldn't hold myself. I ask her what are you doing, there is no hair for you to shave on my head so why are you running the razor on my head. She replied with a very sexy voice. I know that you don't have any hair but I like to run the razor on the head. This time it was her turn so she shaved your head but I still have the thirst to shave your head. Now to satisfy that I am running a razor on your shaved head. I did not say anything after that and let her shave my head again with the straight razor though there was no hair on my head. She ran a razor for a few minutes then stopped and brought some oil to apply on my shaved head. She stood behind me and started applying oil on my shaved head. My head was so smoothly shaved that oil was running over my head to my face and my back. She put the oil bottle on the table and started rubbing her fingers on my head. First, she gave me a good head massage. After that, she started rubbing my head with both hands and this time she was rubbing very rigorously. But it did not feel any worse because I was already bald and she applied plenty of oil on my head due to which her hands were sleeping. After she was done she asked me to leave. I got up and looked at the floor. The floor was covered with shaving foam and my hair. While leaving her house I told her. If she likes it so much she can shave my head again. To which she replied even If you haven't offered this, you are going to get my head shaved again very soon. And trust me this time this will be a little different, and your head will be smoother than this. Then she came closer to me last time wrapped her hands on my head and said "This head is going to get shaved many times and you will be bald for a very long time.So you should get used to it

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...