Sunday, May 12, 2024

Seema asked barber to shave my head

It was afternoon and, I was busy working on my pending tasks. Seema walked into my cabin holding a notepad. Seema was my secretary. I asked her about my schedule for today's . Then she replied that there were no meetings and in the evening I had an appointment for a Haircut. I smiled and said, "What do you think, how should I get my haircut this time?" Then she said, bald would look good. I was surprised to hear that and asked her about her comment. She said, "Just kidding, why would you get your haircut as per my preference." I replied to her that she spent more time with me, so she must have had some suggestions on my hairstyle. upon which she replied stating if that's the case then get your head shaved smooth. I did not think she would say that. Then she again said, "So what are you thinking? ready for a head shave?" I said if that is what she wants then let's get it done. Seema was still thinking I would change my mind, so I asked Seema to come with me to the barbershop and she agreed. We both reached the barbershop. The barber was waiting for me as I had an appointment. I went and sat on a chair. Then he asked me how I would like to get my hair cut. I asked the barber to check with Seema, today I will get my hair done as per her choice. Then the barber looked at Seema and asked her. Seema was looking at the chart where there were pictures of men in different hairstyles. One of them was bald and smooth. She pointed her finger at the bald guy's picture and said , Smooth bald. The barber was surprised as well and said, " Seriously! you want to shave his head?" Seema laughed and said yes. Then the barber asked me if I was ok with that. I replied that please do as she said. Then the barber agreed and started his work. Seema was still thinking I will stop the barber. But I did not do that. Baber first put a cape on me and started spraying water on my hair and made it wet. Then he loaded a new blade in the straight razor and stood behind me. Now Seema was getting concerned as I did not stop the barber. Before Seema could say anything, the barber placed a straight razor on the top of my head and shaved a big portion of my head. That portion was shaved and the bald spot was visible. Now Seema was surprised to see me shaving my head because she asked for it. Barber was running a razor on my head, shaving the back of my head. Seema was standing behind Barber with her eyes wide open and observing me getting my head shaved. Soon he shaved my head from behind and came to the front. I was looking at Seema through the Mirror and smiling at her. She wasn't smiling but I could see the look of confusion on her face. Then the barber started shaving my head from the front. He again started from the top and shaved toward the front. My hair was falling and now I was getting bald from the top. The floor was already covered in hair and my head was getting bald. In no time he shaved my head from top as well. Now only both sides are left , which he shaved soon. Now my head was shaved and I was completely bald. Then the barber removed the cape from me. I paid him and we left the barbershop. Seema still had no clue why I shaved my head. We both got into the car and while driving I asked her about my shaved head. She was still staring at my shaved head and started laughing. She asked me why I shaved my head. I could have stopped the barber or refused Headshave. I replied to Seema that I did it because you asked. Then she placed her hand on my head and started rubbing my shaved head and She said it could have been shaved smoother. I asked if she was willing to shave my head smoother. She gave me a flirty look and said I want it. I said only if she was shaving my head. She said ok and asked me to go with her to her home where she would shave my head smoother. I went to her home and you know what happened there??.........

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...