Saturday, May 4, 2024

Surprise headshave

A few months ago I was in a different country for work purposes. It was night. I was looking for a salon to get a haircut. It was too late, and most of the salons were already closed. Luckily I found one salon open. I went in and found a very pretty lady sweeping the floor. The moment I entered the salon, she looked at me with a smile. I ran my hand through my hair, and I said that I needed a haircut. After which she came closer to me and said, "Hair, I can cut. How you want". Then I realized that there was a language barrier. I was very tired, and I need a haircut for tomorrow's meeting. Then she held my hand and took me to one of the chairs, ran her hands through my hair, and said, " No, long hair, right?". I thought she understood that I needed a haircut, and I nodded my head. She then first put the cape around my neck and started massaging my head. I was too tired and her massage made me feel so good that I fell asleep. She then brought a hot towel and wound on my head. I felt like I was unconscious. She went to a drawer and took a straight razor. But I was so sleepy that I could not see or understand what she was doing. Then she took off the towel from my head and started applying shaving foam on my head. It felt cold, and I kind of liked it. I thought she was doing something to my hair before haircut so I ignored it and closed my eyes again. Now she placed the straight razor at the back of my head and started shaving. She was doing it so nicely that I did not feel that my head was getting shaved. She was very quick and within a few minutes, she shaved the complete back of my head. Then she came in front and put some cream on my head and said, " Sleep, I will clear your head". Again I thought she meant that she would wash my hair after a haircut, but I was unaware that I was already bald from the back. As she asked me to sleep, I did the same. She continued to apply the shaving cream on top. I thought it was the same thing she applied before so I did not react. Now she was shaving my head from the top. I cannot explain how sweet it felt. It was like I was offloading weight from the head and the rub of a straight razor made it more sensual. Now she was done from the top and was shaving my sides. This beautiful act was played for a couple of hours. Then she cleaned the remaining shaving foam from my head. I opened my eyes and the movement I saw in the mirror was shocked to see no hair on my head. It was so smooth that salon lights were reflecting from my smooth shaved head. I looked at the lady, she was looking at me with a big smile. I asked her what she had done and she said, "I made it very smooth. You like it?". She was rubbing her hands on my smooth shaved head. I don't know what to say. She was anyway won't understand. I was bald already. Now I cannot do anything so I told her, I am good. Then she said, " Wait!", and came behind me and applied after shaving lotion on my shaved head. It was burning but after that, she quickly applied mint lotion to my shaved head and felt cool. Then she removed my cape and stood up and paid her. While paying her she said," I give body massages, call me if you need", I took her card and headed home while walking I thought that I did not want a head shave, but I enjoyed it so much it meant body massage from her will be more fun. After a few weeks, I was sitting alone at home and was thinking about the headshave, so I lifted my phone and called her.......... what happened next was a big surprise. Do you want to know?

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...