Thursday, May 9, 2024

Headshaved by 2 hot girls

It was fun getting my head shaved by someone who is not a barber. What if I say she was a girl or they were girls. Yes, 2 beautiful girls forcefully shaved my head. It happened a few years back. They had a very hard craving to shave somebody's head. Luckily I became their first victim. I had a common routine for work and home. They noticed that every day by 10 PM I am in the ally heading home. One day, as usual, I was on my way home. Suddenly one of them came out of dark corners and sprayed chloroform in my face and in a few seasons I passed out. When I woke up I was on the floor and my hands were tied back. I asked for help but no one came. It seemed like I was in a soundproof room. Then after a few minutes, 2 girls wearing a mask walked toward me. They were saying that none of them had done this before and one of them said don't worry everything will be ok. Another girl said I know and I can't believe that finally, we are doing it. They came to me and said we don't want to harm you, we just want to shave your head and let you go. I was shocked to hear that and said are you both crazy. Let me go or I will scream. They both started laughing and said, what have you doing for the last few hours. No one can hear you except us so there is no point in yelling. They came closer and said it is better if you keep quiet and let us shave your head. I was very scared and I don't know why they were doing this. I still tried to untie my hands. But it was a waste of energy as it was too tight and I could not able to untie my hands. One girl came and set on my hands. I was on the floor facing the ground and she held my hands tightly. Then another girl came with a clipper and set the front of me and said now we are going to shave your head so stay still and enjoy getting bald. Then she placed the clipper on top of my head and started shaving towards my hairline. My hair getting shaved and falling On The Floor. I was screaming and asking them to stop but they did not listen instead they were laughing madly the lady who was sitting on my back said yes baby yes, shave his head, and make him bald. The lady who was shaving my head said sure I'll make sure there is no single hair left on his head. Saying that she again placed the clipper on top and started shaving towards the bottom. I was feeling the rub of the clipper and my hair getting clipped from my scalp. The breeze was touching my scalp and it felt different than the area with hair. Now more and more hair falling on the floor I was getting bald. I tried to stop her by shaking my head. But they already had a plan for this. The lady who was sitting on top held my head very tight pressed against the floor said now start shaving him. She again placed a clipper on my head I started shaving it. Within a few minutes, I was completely bald from the top. Then the lady who was sitting on top turned my head and pressed against the floor and said, come now shave the remaining hair. The Other Girl did the same as she had been asked to do. She placed the clipper close to my ear and started shaving it. I was feeling the vibration of the clipper and shaving off my hair. That sound was very scary but it was of no use because I was already bald and soon there would be no hair on my head. Then she shaved my right side. The girl sitting on my back loosened her grip and said, Now there is no use of struggling. you anyways half bald. So you should cooperate and let us shave your head. I did not struggle much and just nodded my head. Then she took her hands off my head. Then I turned my face to the right and again put my head against the floor. The girl with a clipper said, good boy. If you had been Cooperative before then by now your head would have been shaved completely and you were on your way home. Saying that she placed a clipper on my head and started shaving it again. Soon I was Bald from the top and both sides. Now it was time for my back. she pressed my head down placed the clipper on the center and started shaving it towards the bottom. She took a good 4 to 5 slides and shaved the back of my head completely. Now I was completely bald. I was hoping that now they were going to leave me but I heard a voice. The other girl who was sitting on top said we are not done yet. we want it to be smooth not just a Buzzcut. I was a bit confused about what she was saying. I said you already shaved my head, now what else do you want to do. Then she got off my back and walked towards her bag. She started searching for something in the bag. The moment she found the thing she got a big smile on her face and looked towards me. Then she removed a Shiny straight razor from her bag and walked towards me. While walking she said now I am going to shave your head with this razor and make sure your head is smooth and Shiny. I was too scared but I was not in the position to do anything. So I just bent my head and waited for her to shave my head with a straight razor. She then came closer to me started rubbing my head and said after I am done your head will be very smooth and trust me you're gonna love it. I was very scared and frustrated so I yelled at her and said do what you want to do and make it quick I want to go home. Then one of them said, If you stay still I will finish within a few minutes. Saying that she placed the straight razor on the top of my head and started I started shaving it. I could feel the noise of my tiny hair getting shaved and after every stroke, there was a small bunch of hair falling from my head. She was shaving my head very gently. I stayed still as I was asked to. After a few strokes, she shaved the back of my head completely and asked me to look up. Now my smooth shaved head was more sensitive. I could feel her fingers running through it. The feeling was awesome. I was looking at her and she was looking at my head where she placed the straight razor. Now She started from the Crown and shaved it towards the front. Now the hair was getting shaved and falling in front of my eyes. I could feel them while falling as they were touching my nose my chicks. The Other lady who shaved my head with the clipper said. Wow! This is fun. Shave his head so smooth that it should Shine when he walked in the sun. I was feeling good but did not react and stayed still until she shaved my head bald. After a few razor strokes, she shaved the top of my head and asked me to turn. I looked right side and she did the same thing. She placed the Razer on top and started shaving it towards my ear. Now the sound of my head shaving was louder and clearer. Once she had done from the right side she asked me to look left side and repeated the same thing. After she was done. She rubbed my shaved head to make sure there was not a single rough spot left Behind. Well, she did it very well and not a single hair was left behind and not a single rough spot. While she was rubbing my head The Other lady came and joined her. Now they both were rubbing my shaved head vigorously. When they both were satisfied by rubbing their hands on my shaved head they untied my hands and said now you are looking good. People gonna charge you a lot for shaving your head But, we did it for free for you. I asked why did they shave my head. They first looked at each other and the girl with a straight razor Said that they have a headshave fetish and wanted to shave someone's head luckily they found me and fulfilled their fetish dream. I was rubbing my head and looking at them. After some time I said if you would have told me this before kidnapping me I might have agreed and come with you. Both girls were shocked after listing this and one of them asked why? I replied With a big smile that I am a headshave fetish too. They both started laughing and removed the mask. To be honest they both were very pretty. Then they asked me why I was yelling so much while getting headshave if I liked it so much. I said because it is weird and not everybody understands it so I pretended as if I didn't like it but, I was enjoying it a lot. I enjoyed it a lot When you shaved my head with the straight razor. I was hoping you would have started with the straight razor. Maybe next time you can do that. The girl with the clipper replied really you want to get your head shaved again. Then I replied, yes I will be a fool to say no. And next time please don't chloroform me just ask and we will do it. They both came closer to me and started dusting shaved hairs from my head and my clothes. After that, we all left. Now every week we have one session where each of them tries their skills on me by shaving my head differently but the result is always the same. I end up with a smooth shiny bald head

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...