Tuesday, May 7, 2024

She like to shave my head

I want to share my story with you guys. I was in love with one beautiful girl. He was working as a hairdresser. Initially, she did not like me because she thought I had bad intentions. But, I liked her. One day I was in her barbershop. I went in and stood in front of her. She got angry seeing me there and said what are you doing here. I replied That I was there for a haircut. She then asked me to get on the chair. Then she went and took a whitecap, tied it around my neck, and asked what haircut I wanted. I said that give me a normal haircut. she did as I said. Then I realized this would be the best way to get closer to her. The next day again I went to her and said I would like to get a little more trim. She wasn't so happy to see me again but did it anyway. Now, I again went to see her next week and asked her for the same. This time she was not angry as before but I didn't see any spark. Now day by day I used to visit her for a haircut. One day I went to her for the same old routine but today she did not look happy maybe she had a bad day. I said I would like a regular haircut and sit on the chair. She did not look happy to see me but I couldn't help it, I was there only to see her. She then took the White Cap and rolled my neck and said I know what you are doing. Now see what I do to you. So you want the haircut. Well, I have something else in my mind and you're going to love it. Then she went and brought a spray bottle. Then she started spraying water on my hair. I was a little confused because she had never done that before. She always used a trimmer for a haircut. Now she started massaging my head very aggressively. And while doing that she sometimes pulled my hair as well. I guess this is because she had a bad day. She then went to draw and removed a straight razor from the drawer. She was looking at me while changing the blade. Then she came close to me and put her one hand on top of my head and bent my head down and with another hand, she placed the straight razor on top of my head and started shaving towards the forehead. I was so confused that don't know how to react but it was too late. I could see my head was getting saved and my hair was falling on the ground. I must say one thing she is very good at shaving my head with a straight razor. She then placed the straight razor on the top of my head and again started shaving towards my forehead. I saw myself in the mirror that my head was getting shaved and the bald spot increasing on top of my head. The more she was shaving the more hairs were falling on the ground. Now after a few minutes, I was completely bald on top. She was rubbing my shaved head and had a Grimmy smile on her face. Then she moved to the right side and started shaving. I could feel a straight razor running on my head and the noise of hair getting shaved. I don't know why I let her shave my head but, Somewhere inside I was enjoying it. Then she was done shaving me completely from the right side and moved to the left and repeated the same thing. Now I was completely bald from the top and both the side. I never got a razor head shave so I was looking a little different. My Shaved head was looking greenish or somewhat similar to green color. Now the only back of my head was unshaven but she she shaved it too. Then she came and stood behind me and pushed my head down so that she could see the top of my head again. She was gently but rapidly running the straight razor on my head and I was feeling my head getting shaved. Every time in the middle of shaving she used to slap on my shaved head and said, I will shave every single hair off your head and make it so smooth that it will shine and you will not come again. The floor was covered with my shaved hair. Then she started rubbing her hands on my shaved head to see if there was any rough spot left Behind. After she was done. she put some lotion on my shaved head to give it a shiny look. After everything, she gave last slap on my bald head and said now you don't need to come daily for trim. It will take a good amount of time to regrow your hair. Then she removes the cape and dusts the remaining hair of my head. I left the salon rubbing my shaved head. After 2 days I came back and stood in front of her. She was looking at me but this time she was not angry. Then she said what are you doing here. I guess you don't have any hair. I told her I didn't want a trim. Please shave my head again. I wanted it smooth, I liked it. She laughed at me and rubbed her hands on my head. Then she asked me to get on the chair and tie the Cape around my neck. Then she went to the straight razor and started shaving my head. Though there was not much hair on my head. I liked her hands running over my shaved head. After finishing shaving my head, she rubbed her hands over my shaved head and kissed it. I guess I got what I was looking for though I have to shave my head bald. But that is ok. She is worth more than hair. Now I get a frequent head shave from her. Sometimes in the saloon and sometimes at home

Breakup Headshave

After being in a relationship for four years today, Priya and I broke up. Sometimes even four years are not enough to know someone. I was...