Thursday, July 11, 2024

Headshave after long time

Monday morning, I was thinking about those days when I had a bald head. Seema didn't like it so I stopped my regular headshave and stuck to a regular Haircut. My phone rang, and I saw Seema's name on the screen. I answered the call and asked Seema when she was coming back to Banglore to which she replied that it would take 1 more month for her to come back home. I hung up the phone and again went back into the dream world where I was bald. Suddenly I got an Idea. As Seema will not be around for 1 month, let's get a headshave. Till she returns, I will have enough hair to convince her that I got my trimmed not shaved. I reached the barbershop with great excitement. The moment I entered the shop I saw the Barber was changed. Now there is a Barberette. She was smoking hot. She looked at me and smiled at me. I replied to her with a smile and went closer to her. She asked me to sit in the chair and after that, she tied the Black cape with Razor symbols on it around my neck. Then she asked me for a haircut or shave. I looked at myself in the mirror and said Shave, I mean head shave. She nodded her head and went to plug in the clipper. I stopped her and asked her to use the straight razor. She looked at me and said, " Do you want it smooth?" I replied yes. She removed the Clipper and placed it back, removed the Straight razor from her side tool bag and changed the blade. After changing the blade she put the razor on the table, took the water spray bottle, and started making my hair wet to headshave. I was sitting there enjoying the experience. Once the hair was wet she took the straight and stood behind me. I always got my head shaved from behind first so I bent my head. But she had a different plan. She pulled my head and made me look straight. Then she placed the straight razor on the front and sharted shaving it toward the back. This was the first time I got my headshave in this way. I could see the bald patch visible after every stroke. She was very skilled. After every stroke, she used to comb my hair backward to clean the shaved hair off my head. She made sure not to fall on my face. In a few minutes, she shaved me from the front and then bent my head a little and started shaving from the back. I can't see what is happening but it felt good. When the straight razor shaves your scalp, it gives a strange but happy feeling. You can even make out which is your bald portion with the help of air. The freshly bald head is very sensitive. After she finished me from the back, she shaved both sides and now I was completely shaved. No hair at all on my head. She then massaged my head with some white cream to make it shiny. She removed the cape, placed her hand on my shaved head and said that I look cool in the smooth shaved head. I smiled and paid her a little more than she asked. I was very happy with my shaved head. While going home I took more than 100 selfies in different looks. When I reached home, I saw the door was open. I thought there would be burglary but it was worse than that. I saw Seema sitting on the sofa with a cup of coffee. She heard my footsteps and jumped at me screaming surprise, but it was a surprise for her. Her mouth was open and her eyes were stuck on my bald head. She was in that position for a few seconds. Then she said, "What have you done?". I was scared of telling her the truth so I made up a fake story. I told her that I went for a haircut but the clipper got stuck in the middle of the haircut. He was not able to cut my hair with scissors so he suggested shaving the head. I thought going to a different barber like this would be stupidity so I agreed and I got my head shaved. Seema looked at me for a while and said, "Really, that's what happened?" I replied, "Baby why would I lie to you." She then came closer and hugged me and said, "Baby you look so weird." Then she rubbed my shaved head. I told her," I know, baby. but I can't help it." Then she said don't worry, I will apply oil on your shaved head daily, and within a month they will grow back. I said ok. Then she went in to get coffee for me and I was rubbing my shaved head and laughing at my story...

Headshaved by roadside barber

It was afternoon and I was in school scratching my head recursively. That's when my teacher walked to me and saw my head. My scalp wa...