Monday, July 8, 2024

Punishment headshave by female cops

I was in my car on the NH5 highway. The road was empty as a graveyard. There was no sign of any human till the end of the sight. My car was over the speed limit. I thought this would save me some time but, My luck was not so good. I saw a police car behind me, playing siren. I pulled over and waited for the cop. There she was, blond, sexy, and in uniform. She came close to the window and asked for the license. I pulled my driving license from the drawer below and handed it over to her. She looked at the driver's license and then at me. She said, "Is that you?" I replied yes. Then she said, "But in this picture, you are bald." I said, " I know it was back when I had a shaved head." She said, "You crossed the speed limit too. You have to pay the charge for that." I didn't want any tickets on me, so I asked her If there was something we could do? She stared at me and said, " Yes, there is something. Come close to the window." I put my head out of the window. She grabbed my head and asked me to stay still. I got a little scared and said, "What are you doing?" She replied, "Matching your face to your driver's license picture. I am shaving your head." I pulled my head back in and said. "Are you crazy? What are you saying." She said, "I can arrest you for outstanding tickets and for not cooperating with me." I started thinking, hair against arrest, but the answer was clear. I put my head back on the window. She then pulled a straight razor from her back pocket, held it in her right hand, and started running her left hand on my head. Then she placed the straight razor on the center of my head and started running toward me. I was facing down. Soon hair started falling off my head to the ground. She was enjoying shaving my head, I could hear her moaning. The razor was clearing my scalp. It started feeling odd on the shaved portion. After shaving my head from the front, she started shaving my head from the back. Now, after every razor glides, the hair falls on my shoulder and then on the ground. She was pushing the razor from the top to back. The sound of hair getting shaved was clear. After a few minutes, I was completely bald. She was running her hand on my shaved head and called someone on her wireless. She said, "I got one. come here soon." I had no idea who she called. After some time, another cop arrived. She was as hot as the first one. She looked at me and said, "It was my turn, and you shaved him completely." Then the first cop replied, "I know but, I could not help myself. Next time you will be the first to shave, I promise." Then the second cop came close to me, rubbed her hand on my shaved head and said, "Still smoothness is missing." Then when the first cop intervened, " Yes, that's why I called you to make it smooth." She smiled and said, "I love you, baby." Then she took the razor from her, placed her hand on my head, and started shaving it from back to top. She was doing the reverse head shave. After every stroke, she was wiping the shaved hair stuck on the razor on my T-shirt. Afterwards, she looked up. But she was busy shaving my head. This time she placed the razor in front of my shaved head and pushed it towards the back. She was still wiping the hair on my T-shirt. The first cop was standing and watching her shave my head. In a few minutes, my head was shaved smooth. Then she folded the razor and gave it back to the first cop. Now both the cops came close to me and rubbed my shaved head. After rubbing my shaved head for a few minutes, they returned my driver's license and said, " Don't drive too fast." Then they got into their cars and left. I was still sitting in the car, cleaning the hair from my shoulders and T-shirt. After dusting off my shaved hair, I ran my hand on my shaved head. It was seriously smooth. Then I also left. On the whole trip, I kept rubbing my shaved head. I think I liked my shaved head.

Headshaved by roadside barber

It was afternoon and I was in school scratching my head recursively. That's when my teacher walked to me and saw my head. My scalp wa...